Heather is an ordained pastor in the Free Methodist Church, currently living and serving in Seattle, WA.
about since austinThe blog of Rev. Heather Baker Utley: a mama in pajamas, procrastinating and innovating. Currently a pastor at Seattle's First Free Methodist Church, working on an M.Div at Seattle Pacific Seminary. Alum of Taylor University (Upland, IN). Mom of two little boys and wife to one music-loving youth pastor.
- I used to be innovative in life & ministry. Now I spend 1-2 hrs/day innovating new ways to convince tiny people to go to sleep. #reverendmom 3 weeks ago
- Dancing Bishops 🚙🕺🏻🕺🏻🕺🏻 twitter.com/fmchurchusa/st… 3 weeks ago
- Now they're playing the 1-hit wonder "Breakfast at Tiffany's" at Menchies. This song was SO overplayed. Must resist singing along. #90smusic 3 weeks ago
- 18 years later, and I still have to sing along (loudly) in public spaces when Fastball's "Out of My Head" comes on. #pagliaccis 3 weeks ago
- RT @NishWeiseth: OVER 👏🏼 30 👏🏼 MILLION 👏🏼 CHILDREN 👏🏼 ARE 👏🏼 ON 👏🏼 MEDICAID 👏🏼 twitter.com/cnbc/status/87… 3 weeks ago
Tag Cloudbuddy miller camping chili christmas Co-op Cooking crafts crazy heart cycling Easter exploring fasting fitness Food food education friends frugal cooking Gardening heart health hummus husband jamie oliver jeff bridges Julie and Julia knitting leadership Lent maggie gyllenhaal marriage mentoring michelle obama microeconomics ministry More with Less motherhood movement arts movies mudhouse sabbath Music National Parks neck pain olympics Organization outdoors patty griffin photography pike place market potluck prayer Recipes Relationships seasons seattle self drivel shopping Simplicity solitude spiritual disciplines Spiritual Life teens Travel treasure tv vegetarian Worship yoga