This Easter we are thankful for friends who invite us over for dinner and an Easter egg hunt. Husband collected 4 eggs, thanks in part to the tax imposed by MamaBear, requiring the four babies to hand over one egg each to “Pastor Tay.” I spent some quality time with the Nikon D60. This is what was left behind.
about since austinThe blog of Rev. Heather Baker Utley: a mama in pajamas, procrastinating and innovating. Currently a pastor at Seattle's First Free Methodist Church, working on an M.Div at Seattle Pacific Seminary. Alum of Taylor University (Upland, IN). Mom of two little boys and wife to one music-loving youth pastor.
- RT @BrianZahnd: The principalities and powers say the way things are is the way society has to be. But the poets and prophets imagine a hu… 2 weeks ago
- RT @BerniceKing: Thank you, @CarmenYulinCruz, for your heart for the people of #PuertoRico & for your demonstration of great leadership in… 1 month ago
- !!! twitter.com/bethmoorelpm/s… 1 month ago
- So wonderful to hear this from @BethMooreLPM, ironically a few hours after I decided to do my Greek exegesis this q… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 1 month ago
- RT @legogradstudent: Depositing books due at the library, the grad student takes a humiliating whirlwind tour of everything his past self h… 2 months ago
Tag Cloudbuddy miller camping chili christmas Co-op Cooking crafts crazy heart cycling Easter exploring fasting fitness Food food education friends frugal cooking Gardening heart health hummus husband jamie oliver jeff bridges Julie and Julia knitting leadership Lent maggie gyllenhaal marriage mentoring michelle obama microeconomics ministry More with Less motherhood movement arts movies mudhouse sabbath Music National Parks neck pain olympics Organization outdoors patty griffin photography pike place market potluck prayer Recipes Relationships seasons seattle self drivel shopping Simplicity solitude spiritual disciplines Spiritual Life teens Travel treasure tv vegetarian Worship yoga