This Easter we are thankful for friends who invite us over for dinner and an Easter egg hunt. Husband collected 4 eggs, thanks in part to the tax imposed by MamaBear, requiring the four babies to hand over one egg each to “Pastor Tay.” I spent some quality time with the Nikon D60. This is what was left behind.
about since austinThe blog of Rev. Heather Baker Utley: a mama in pajamas, procrastinating and innovating. Currently a pastor at Seattle's First Free Methodist Church, working on an M.Div at Seattle Pacific Seminary. Alum of Taylor University (Upland, IN). Mom of two little boys and wife to one music-loving youth pastor.
- If you’re going to just watch the last ten minutes of a game, make sure you happen to be hanging out in a room ful… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 2 days ago
- That feeling when you’re hanging out with your mom friends, and they start talking about how old they were when the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- Texas is so bittersweet, like in how you can enjoy a perfect temperature day and gorgeous sky but then unknowingly… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- RT @richvillodas: In our minds holiness is usually about what we abstain from. But Jesus saw holiness as what you give yourself to. Namely… 5 days ago
- Someday my kids are going to therapy just because of my tone of voice when they try to get out of swim lessons beca… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 5 days ago
Tag Cloudbuddy miller camping chili christmas Co-op Cooking crafts crazy heart cycling Easter exploring fasting fitness Food food education friends frugal cooking Gardening heart health hummus husband jamie oliver jeff bridges Julie and Julia knitting leadership Lent maggie gyllenhaal marriage mentoring michelle obama microeconomics ministry More with Less motherhood movement arts movies mudhouse sabbath Music National Parks neck pain olympics Organization outdoors patty griffin photography pike place market potluck prayer Recipes Relationships seasons seattle self drivel shopping Simplicity solitude spiritual disciplines Spiritual Life teens Travel treasure tv vegetarian Worship yoga