This Easter we are thankful for friends who invite us over for dinner and an Easter egg hunt. Husband collected 4 eggs, thanks in part to the tax imposed by MamaBear, requiring the four babies to hand over one egg each to “Pastor Tay.” I spent some quality time with the Nikon D60. This is what was left behind.
about since austinThe blog of Rev. Heather Baker Utley: a mama in pajamas, procrastinating and innovating. Currently a pastor at Seattle's First Free Methodist Church, working on an M.Div at Seattle Pacific Seminary. Alum of Taylor University (Upland, IN). Mom of two little boys and wife to one music-loving youth pastor.
- Thanks @AlaskaAir for working so hard to get 657 home from Denver today! So glad to be home. 5 days ago
- Go big or go home. In a bold choice last Thursday, I scheduled my Luke presentation for week one of class, four day… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 2 weeks ago
- RT @BerniceKing: The most authentic way to honor my father is to commit to the work of creating a more peaceful, just, humane world. Let qu… 2 weeks ago
- RT @MLK50Memphis: "It's time for America to repent because we have not dealt with in 50 years -as daddy challenged us - to deal with a seco… 2 weeks ago
- RT @JCSTheMusical: .@LetsFreeAmerica founder @johnlegend surprised the talented members of Drama Club with a backstage visit to #JesusChris… 2 weeks ago
Tag Cloudbuddy miller camping chili christmas Co-op Cooking crafts crazy heart cycling Easter exploring fasting fitness Food food education friends frugal cooking Gardening heart health hummus husband jamie oliver jeff bridges Julie and Julia knitting leadership Lent maggie gyllenhaal marriage mentoring michelle obama microeconomics ministry More with Less motherhood movement arts movies mudhouse sabbath Music National Parks neck pain olympics Organization outdoors patty griffin photography pike place market potluck prayer Recipes Relationships seasons seattle self drivel shopping Simplicity solitude spiritual disciplines Spiritual Life teens Travel treasure tv vegetarian Worship yoga