This article isn’t much for substance, because it doesn’t really differentiate anything that’s more complicated for mommy ministers than for regular working moms. I do, however, find it interesting that there are enough mommy ministers out there that USA Today decided to highlight them pre-Mom’s day. You can read about it here. (h/t Youth Specialties)
about since austinThe blog of Rev. Heather Baker Utley: a mama in pajamas, procrastinating and innovating. Currently a pastor at Seattle's First Free Methodist Church, working on an M.Div at Seattle Pacific Seminary. Alum of Taylor University (Upland, IN). Mom of two little boys and wife to one music-loving youth pastor.
- What adult achievement do I unlock by being on hold with BCBS for hours trying to change my health plan during open… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 3 days ago
- RT @OhioStateFB: When your moment comes, be ready to take it. Us: 31 | them: 21 #GoBucks #ToughLove @KayJayHill https://t.co/fJN0wtW7qj 6 days ago
- KJ HILL!!! #OSUvsWISC https://t.co/WTFhXWM8mP 6 days ago
- RT @CFBONFOX: It was 21-7 at halftime. @OhioStateFB now leads 24-21 in the 3rd quarter. 🔥 https://t.co/vdoEDPmv9l 6 days ago
- Dis game so stressful. twitter.com/OhioStAthletic… 6 days ago
Tag Cloudbuddy miller camping chili christmas Co-op Cooking crafts crazy heart cycling Easter exploring fasting fitness Food food education friends frugal cooking Gardening heart health hummus husband jamie oliver jeff bridges Julie and Julia knitting leadership Lent maggie gyllenhaal marriage mentoring michelle obama microeconomics ministry More with Less motherhood movement arts movies mudhouse sabbath Music National Parks neck pain olympics Organization outdoors patty griffin photography pike place market potluck prayer Recipes Relationships seasons seattle self drivel shopping Simplicity solitude spiritual disciplines Spiritual Life teens Travel treasure tv vegetarian Worship yoga