This Easter we are thankful for friends who invite us over for dinner and an Easter egg hunt. Husband collected 4 eggs, thanks in part to the tax imposed by MamaBear, requiring the four babies to hand over one egg each to “Pastor Tay.” I spent some quality time with the Nikon D60. This is what was left behind.
about since austinThe blog of Rev. Heather Baker Utley: a mama in pajamas, procrastinating and innovating. Currently a pastor at Seattle's First Free Methodist Church, working on an M.Div at Seattle Pacific Seminary. Alum of Taylor University (Upland, IN). Mom of two little boys and wife to one music-loving youth pastor.
- RT @RevRickReynolds: Life in Seattle at the moment. twitter.com/cathydebourgh/… 3 months ago
- Here's the link to listen to my sermon from yesterday on Luke 8:40-56: soundcloud.com/seattleffmc/ma… 4 months ago
- Thank you @BethMooreLPM for your strong leadership! twitter.com/BethMooreLPM/s… 4 months ago
- A morning prayer: “If our days do not begin and end in you, O Lord, they come to nothing. Bless our efforts at fait… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 4 months ago
- RT @CTmagazine: Why many Christians are nervous and hesitant to open themselves up to the Holy Spirit’s work christianitytoday.com/edstetzer/2018… 4 months ago
Tag Cloudbuddy miller camping chili christmas Co-op Cooking crafts crazy heart cycling Easter exploring fasting fitness Food food education friends frugal cooking Gardening heart health hummus husband jamie oliver jeff bridges Julie and Julia knitting leadership Lent maggie gyllenhaal marriage mentoring michelle obama microeconomics ministry More with Less motherhood movement arts movies mudhouse sabbath Music National Parks neck pain olympics Organization outdoors patty griffin photography pike place market potluck prayer Recipes Relationships seasons seattle self drivel shopping Simplicity solitude spiritual disciplines Spiritual Life teens Travel treasure tv vegetarian Worship yoga