This Easter we are thankful for friends who invite us over for dinner and an Easter egg hunt. Husband collected 4 eggs, thanks in part to the tax imposed by MamaBear, requiring the four babies to hand over one egg each to “Pastor Tay.” I spent some quality time with the Nikon D60. This is what was left behind.
about since austinThe blog of Rev. Heather Baker Utley: a mama in pajamas, procrastinating and innovating. Currently a pastor at Seattle's First Free Methodist Church, working on an M.Div at Seattle Pacific Seminary. Alum of Taylor University (Upland, IN). Mom of two little boys and wife to one music-loving youth pastor.
- Going to go buy a treadmill from someone who violated the first rule of treadmills, which is to never buy a treadmi… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 hours ago
- RT @bestofnextdoor: Nextdoor is Twitter for old people. 🧐 https://t.co/MkxCqlAZy5 5 hours ago
- RT @SortaBad: Welcome to Five Guys training. Part 1: how many fries do you think should fit in this cup? Okay you are WAY off 15 hours ago
- RT @LaytonEWilliams: Sometimes I randomly remember what happened to Mrs. Landingham and I’m still mad about it. 2 days ago
- Mood. 🤣😂🤣 via @NewYorker https://t.co/L9uhrivh6y 4 days ago
Tag Cloudbuddy miller camping chili christmas Co-op Cooking crafts crazy heart cycling Easter exploring fasting fitness Food food education friends frugal cooking Gardening heart health hummus husband jamie oliver jeff bridges Julie and Julia knitting leadership Lent maggie gyllenhaal marriage mentoring michelle obama microeconomics ministry More with Less motherhood movement arts movies mudhouse sabbath Music National Parks neck pain olympics Organization outdoors patty griffin photography pike place market potluck prayer Recipes Relationships seasons seattle self drivel shopping Simplicity solitude spiritual disciplines Spiritual Life teens Travel treasure tv vegetarian Worship yoga