This Easter we are thankful for friends who invite us over for dinner and an Easter egg hunt. Husband collected 4 eggs, thanks in part to the tax imposed by MamaBear, requiring the four babies to hand over one egg each to “Pastor Tay.” I spent some quality time with the Nikon D60. This is what was left behind.
about since austinThe blog of Rev. Heather Baker Utley: a mama in pajamas, procrastinating and innovating. Currently a pastor at Seattle's First Free Methodist Church, working on an M.Div at Seattle Pacific Seminary. Alum of Taylor University (Upland, IN). Mom of two little boys and wife to one music-loving youth pastor.
- RT @studentactivism: Taliesin Meche, 2016 graduate of Reed College, was murdered yesterday while defending strangers from racist abuse. A r… 1 day ago
- 😥RIP Ramblin' Man twitter.com/allmanbrothers… 1 day ago
- This is so great. twitter.com/DougRanck/stat… 1 day ago
- RT @d_l_mayfield: I wrote something about SNAP and WIC and Christians oh how I wish it wasn't so timely: christianitytoday.com/women/2017/may… 4 days ago
- Great marriage work at the kitchen table with husband this am. Strategy: 1 @PrepareEnrich workbook + 2 kids @ lego table + coffee + convo. 1 week ago
Tag Cloudbuddy miller camping chili christmas Co-op Cooking crafts crazy heart cycling Easter exploring fasting fitness Food food education friends frugal cooking Gardening heart health hummus husband jamie oliver jeff bridges Julie and Julia knitting leadership Lent maggie gyllenhaal marriage mentoring michelle obama microeconomics ministry More with Less motherhood movement arts movies mudhouse sabbath Music National Parks neck pain olympics Organization outdoors patty griffin photography pike place market potluck prayer Recipes Relationships seasons seattle self drivel shopping Simplicity solitude spiritual disciplines Spiritual Life teens Travel treasure tv vegetarian Worship yoga